Friday, June 27, 2008

Unity, N.H. ... give me a break.

Are people in New Hampshire gullible? Or is it just the people in Unity, N.H.? Hillary Clinton and the "Obamanator", in what looked more like a scripted stage play, stroked each other as if nothing they said about each other for the past year had any meaning. This event, as staged as it was, is living proof that you can't take anything these two political illusionists say seriously. Do they think we are that naive? Well, apparently they do; and the people in Unity, NH who were gathered at this nauseating political rally must be. I know the majority of the Obama supporters are obviously swooned by empty promises and fake smiles, but there are a lot more people in America who can see through his smoke and mirrors (at least I hope so). I feel like I need to take a shower after watching those two on stage today...

No comments: