Friday, February 20, 2009

Obama: When are YOU going to call your gang out?!

President Obama, and I use that term loosely, said he would call any state or local government out if they were involved in the wasting of our money.

"If a federal agency proposes a project that will waste that money, I will not hesitate to call them out on it, and put a stop to it," he said. "I want everyone here to be on notice that if a local government does the same, I will call them out on it, and use the full power of my office and our administration to stop it."


I've got news for Obama and his hackery of an administration: we are calling YOU out! Shame on you President, shame on the Democrap, I mean Democrat Party, and shame on any Republican that supported this embarrassment of a bill that you have the gull to call stimulus.

We're waiting...

...And by the way Mr. Obama- YOU ARE, and WILL NEVER BE THE MAN THAT LINCOLN WAS!

No comments: